Why Do You need Online Backup?
Whether it’s personal data such as family photos, or corporate data such as your business’ accounting records, online backup services are often seen as a way to protect your data. The majority of individuals and businesses these days rely upon technology for just about everything in their day-to-day operations. Rarely do they stop to think about what would happen to their data if something happened to their hardware if one of the following things were to happen:
- Technological disasters occur all the time, floods, fires and tornadoes rip apart homes and offices and leave no discernible trace of technology behind.
- Thieves can break into homes and office buildings and steal laptops, personal computers, hard drives and servers.
- Disgruntled ex-employees can open and alter or destroy files.
- Viruses can completely wipe out every trace of data you have.
- Hardware failure can wipe out your data in an instant never to be seen again.
- Super Storm Sandy wreaked havoc on many businesses in New York and New Jersey as data that was not backed up literally floated away.
Online backup services are designed as a way for you to store your data without having to worry about what happens if your hardware is lost or destroyed. Contact us below to setup your custom backup solution today!